History is one of my interests. If you need any historical information let me know.
* I was quite involved in the commemoration of the War of 1812 as it applied to this area.
Here is a sample collection of my photos – there are many many more just search my name & Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/roberttbell/collections/72157633032450304
* How the First World War affected this area is also a topic that I have spoken on. I am also interested in WWII and am a licensed Ham Radio operator.
* I am involved with the Historical Society, Genealogical Society, & many other Heritage groups.
* Oshawa has developed a lot in the last few hundred years. Many of the old buildings are gone but many remain.
* One thing that has stayed constant we still share the same friendly attitude as we did in days of old.
Here are a few photos I have collected over the years. I have thousands & thousands more dating from the early years to ones I have taken myself more recently.
For more recent photos check out https://www.flickr.com/photos/roberttbell/albums
You can also check out under my NEWS section on this site to see a couple of pieces I have written on Oshawa history.
Robert T. Bell
Coldwell Banker 2M Realty, Brokerage
Direct E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hover over photos below to see caption: